Warranties & Repairs
Being the largest retailer for luggage across Canada as well as the largest specialty store retailer of luggage in North America, we are committed to offer products that reflect quality and durability. This is why we offer an extensive product coverage for our customers' satisfaction.
- Manufacturer warranty coverage varies by brand. Products under warranty must include their appropriate warranty information attached at the time of purchase. Please keep the information attached to the original sales receipt. (For online orders, keep and save email invoices and tags.)
- Original proof of purchase is required in all cases. Save and copy the sales receipt.
- Luggage damages caused by airline carriers are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. It is recommended that damages be reported to a carrier representative prior to leaving the airport. Request a copy of the report to be attached to the warranty claim.
- Repair or exchange of the product will be done in accordance with the warranty terms and conditions offered by the brand or manufacturer.
How do I benefit from the manufacturer warranty?
- Call us at 1-844-341-3801. One of our Customer Experience Associates will gladly help you with your request.
*** Stores are to apply the former Warranty Policy on manufacturer defect for purchases that were made from February 1st 2012, to April 29th 2013, as long as the customer submits the original proof of purchase.
*** Manufacturer defect is defined as a defect that occurs in the manufacturing process that covers poor quality materials and/or poor workmanship. Wear and tear, abusive usage or airline damage DO NOT constitute a defect.
*** Tracker reserves the right to change and/or update these terms and conditions without prior notice.